Monday, August 15, 2011

Midnight In Paris

Just saw this new film by Woody Allen last night, and I loved it!
A fantastic performance by Owen Wilson who plays a successful screenwriter intent on writing a serious novel.  He finds himself in Paris with his fiancee, played by Rachel McAdams, and her parents all with whom he really has nothing in common.

At the stroke of midnight every night he discovers a world exactly to his liking. I won't say anything more so as not to spoil it for anyone. I will say that this film is perfect for booklovers, writers, aspiring writers, artists, would-be artists, lovers of Paris, the 1920's and fans of Owen Wilson as he is truly great in this.

If you haven't already, go see this movie!

1 comment:

  1. I've heard nothing but good things about this movie, so when it becomes available for rental, I'll definitely make time to see it.

    ReplyDelete